Ready to stop your spring suffering?
Did you know that there are inexpensive and easy solutions to allergies!?
Every year I have clients stuck in the allergy pill cycle. I feel bad that they suffer during one of the best times of the year to enjoy being outside!
In herbal medicine, we not only have symptomatic relief but also long-term solutions!
My 5 favorite herbal answers to allergies!
- 🤧Bi Min Gan (Pe Min Gan) allergy pills - These are small BB-sized pills or tablets that not only relieve your symptoms but also help your overall health by improving your liver health which over time will reduce seasonal allergies even more! I don't even require an appointment to get started on these if you are already a client!
- 🌼Custom herbal tincture - This is a custom tincture that I would formulate for you and your unique health needs. Are you sneezy? Red, itchy eyes? Drippy? Irritated, sore throat? If you are willing to do some year-round work you will also be rewarded with potentially ending this cycle of seasonal allergies completely.
- 🍄Medicinal mushrooms - We carry a variety of Host Defense medicinal mushrooms. Why not try "Daily Immunity" or "My Community" to down-regulate that overactive immune system that is sending your histamine reaction into overdrive?
- 🌿Nettles infusions - While a cup of nettle tea can be helpful, the powerhouse of a nettle overnight infusion will not only alleviate allergy symptoms but also give you a bit more pep! We could all use more energy! Ideally, we use 1/2 cup nettles to 1 quart of water steeped overnight and then chilled to drink!
- 💮Elderberry syrup made with raw, local honey - Elder as a natural antihistamine is a delicious option for some people. Add in raw, local honey that is never heated in the process and you get a double punch to spring allergies!
Reach out if you are ready for a healthy, happier option for you or your family!